Where will you be on the chicest Shopping night of the year?
“Join editors, stars, models, fashionistas, and designers on September 6, 2012, as they flood stores in cities across the country and around the world for fashion’s most iconic extravaganza.”
Las Vegas boasts some of the most exclusive shopping in the world and the line-up for Fashion’s Night Out 2012 won’t disappoint.
Here’s the scoop on the Hautest Hangouts in Las Vegas for Fashion’s Night Out.
Fashion Show Mall
Neiman Marcus 6-8pm
- Fall Trend Fashion Show at 7pm
- Meet Melissa Akkaway and view her collection, Beckley by Melissa in CUSP
- The Beauty Event – Enjoy a glam makeover and strike a pose in the FNO photobooth. Plus receive an NM exclusive tote with your $100 or more purchase in Cosmetics. Make sure to stop by the Omorovicza counter to try their new lip balm! Its fantastic!
- Support Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada – Buy a Key for Charity for your chance to unlock and win fashionable prizes including a Neiman Marcus Gift Card
- Beats, sips and bites throughout the store
Saks Fifth Avenue 5-8pm
- See the latest Fall fashions and trends from Saks Fifth Avenue on the Great Hall Runway of the Fashion Show Mall at 6 pm Thursday; and also all weekend.
- Get a complimentary makeover from your favorite cosmetic line, then have your photo taken by our professional photographer for your Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter accounts. Thursday 5 to 8.
- Complimentary perfume bottle painting with a purchase of your favorite fragrance. Thursday: 5 to 8, Friday 2 to 6, and Saturday 2 to 6.
- Do this seasons colorful fashions match your aura? Find out with a visit to our on-site aura reader. Thursday, 5 to 8.
- Sip champagne in the Shoe Salon as we unveil the glamorous day and evening Fall collections from B Brian Atwood, Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo and more. Share your love of shoes for a chance to win a pair by uploading your favorite pair of shoes to Instagram. Ask your shoe associate for details.
Henri Bendel 10a-9pm
- Henri Bendel will be offering a special gift with purchase along with the chance to buy a FNO t-shirt crystalized with Swarovski elements
The Shoppes at the Palazzo 6 to 8 p.m. near the Chloe rotunda at The Shoppes at The Palazzo
- George Kotsiopoulos, fashion expert, celebrity stylist and co-host on E’s “Fashion Police”, will host a chic celebration you won’t want to miss!
- Exclusives in-store events and shopping incentives from 150-plus boutiques.
- Gift with purchase- spend $250 or more and receive a complimentary China Glaze nail polish kit, spend $750 or more and receive a $75 dining gift card to exclusive restaurants.
- Enter to win a trip for two to Hawaii, complete with a $500 shopping spree at Ala Moana Center and a 3-night stay at The Modern Honolulu!
- Find your inner fashionista with lipstick reading at our Kiss & Tell Beauty Bar, Secrets of a Stylist Seminars and Style Horoscopes.
- Enjoy complimentary mini spa services from Canyon Ranch SpaClub along with a chance to win a $1,000 spa giveaway!
Forum Shops at Caesars 6-11pm
- Chippendale performers will be joining guests and adding a quiver of excitement to the evening at select menswear locations
- Shop and party all night with superstar female impersonators who uncannily duplicate the likenesses of Britney Spears, Cher, Diana Ross, Beyonce, Madonna, Dolly Parton, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and Katy Perry from Frank Marino’s Divas Las Vegas at Imperial Palace.
- Live models throughout the retail center will be styled in fashions and accessories from Alfred Dunhill, Anne Fontaine, Bebe, Bettie Page, Brighton Collections, Cache, Custo Barcelona, DKNY, Donald J Pliner, Elie Tahari, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Gap, John Varvatos, Judith Leiber, Juicy Couture, Pal Zileri, Pandora, St John, Tommy Bahama, Tommy Bahama Women, True Religion, Vilebrequin, and Y-3.
- Enjoy gifts, gifts with purchase, samples and register-to-win events at Agent Provocateur, Donald J Pliner, Fresh, Hublot, Inglot, Judith Leiber, Juicy Couture, Roman Times, Thomas Pink, Tommy Bahama, Tommy Bahama Women, True Religion, Y-3, Vilebrequin, and for M loyalty members at Guess by Marciano.
- VEGAS magazine photo booth at Marc by Marc Jacobs along with a new fragrance launch
Crystals at City Center 6-11pm
- Legendary Stylist Patricia Field (known for her work with “Sex in the City” and “The Devil Wears Prada” will host a fashion presentation at 8pm
- Fashion Shows
- Performances by The Nevada Ballet
- Second annual Charity Crawl. Participating Crystals and City Center retailers will donate a percentage of sales to the local charity they have selected for the evening.
With so many fantastic events and locations spread out all over the city it can be difficult to smoothly navigate this fashionably fabulous terrain.
I put together a few tips to make your FNO a night to remember:
1. Plan it out- note the key times events will be happening at each location and plan accordingly, narrow down the locations you want to visit. The biggest mistake is to try to attend Everything- you wont be able to enjoy the festivities if you are rushing around.
2. Dress chic but comfortably-layers of spanx or too high of heels can make for an uncomfortable and short lived evening.
3. Bring backup- in case your fabulous heels that you HAD to wear- despite my advice in #2- start to hurt have a pair of foldable flats in your handbag!
4. Less is more-pace yourself on the food and bubbly. You don’t want to over-stuff yourself or drink too much, yes I know its free but you have ALOT of stops to make. Think of it as a marathon NOT a sprint.
5. Power Up-take a phone charger with you- you will be tweeting, instagraming, facebook posting, etc. all night and those phone batteries wear down fast!
6. Freeze Frame-capture the moment by taking photos and posting them! You never know who you may see!
7. Social Media- tweet and post where you are and where the best parties are! This could help friends and followers who are running short on time make decisions on where to go! Don’t forget to #FNO.
Where will you be for FNO?
Click below to shop for your FNO Gear! Help Support the Cause!
Lets play a FNO Game. On September 6. 2012 visit Neiman Marcus at Fashion Show Mall to play an Instagram game with me!
Take a pic of your Favorite Fall trend at Neiman Marcus (be creative), post the pic to Instagram #NeimanMarcusLVFNO and @christiemoeller.
I will choose the top 3 photos and 3 Lucky winners will receive a beauty bag from Neiman Marcus packed full of beauty samples and a showstopping bejeweled brooch-perfect for wearing on a boyfriend blazer this fall!
Good Luck! See you on #FNO
Last Week’s Lucky winner is: Chloe Smith congrats!