Forget New York, Las Vegas is the real “City that doesn’t sleep” but it’s also known as the “City with puffy eyes, dark circles and bags.”
I have had a crazy last few weeks…5 Spring Fashion Shoots , 2 advertising campaigns, a commercial and 3 cover shoots! Little to no sleep and a suitcase full of stress have left my eyes in a less than desirable state. What to do, what to do?
This was the perfect time to test a celebrity cult favorite product that I have been dying to try and have been told will rescue my eyes from their zombie-esc state, Eyedews.
Celebs like Jenny McCarthy have been raving about Eyedews over the past year so I decided it was my turn to give them a try!
Made of all natural ingredients including vitamins A and C, collagen, aloe extracts, lavender oil and purified water they are super-easy and convenient to use. Just peel back the foil from the package, remove the Eyedews and apply them just below each eye.
What I really love is that they adhear to your skin so that you don’t have to lay down to have them on. Ahhhh Heaven.
Ok so they feel great but what do they actually do?
The replenishing, re-plumping ingredients make Eyedews a great all around anti-aging, moisturizing, rejuvenating experience:
• Improves circulation and stimulates production of new, youthful skin cells.
• Relaxes, calms, and pumps up moisture-retention levels to new heights.
• De-puffs and reduces dark circles with skin-brightening ingredients.
• Relieves irritation and redness calming compounds.
• Minimizes pores with clarifying, cleansing oils.
• Hydrates crepe-like skin and resurfaces fine lines.
The Perfect pick-me-up!
They are a must-have for anyone:
- Great to have with you on a long flight to keep your eyes looking fresh
- Perfect eye refreshment for a hangover
- Late night? No problem! Eyedews will have you looking like you got a solid 8 hours of sleep
- Hallmark movie marathon crying jag? Eyedews will reduce that puffiness faster than you can switch the channel
- Models with your crazy schedules you definitely need to add these to your model bags
Eyedews Tip: For extra refreshment try chilling them in the refrigerator before applying! Ahhhhhhhh.
Available at Eyedews.com Get some now! Trust me, your eyes will thank you!
First, if you haven’t already either “Like” this blog on facebook or subscribe via email (both links are at the top right of the sidebar)
Then, leave a comment on this post between Feb. 12 and Feb. 18th telling me why you need some Eyedews relief.
Good Luck and Thanks for Reading!
Last week’s lucky winner is Jessica H. Congrats!!
For additional Entries use the buttons below to “Share” this post on Facebook and Twitter!