We are getting down to it! Just days left until Christmas morning.
Racking your brain over what to get for that final gift to purchase, the one for that nearly impossible to buy for person!
I have the answer to your shopping woes and it’s Super Sonic! (yeah now that song will be stuck in your head all day…lol)
My love affair with Sonic Beauty Technology began 10 years ago with my Sonicare toothbrush then 3 years ago the fire of my love was stoked with the Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System and now my Sonic vows have been renewed with The Clarisonic PediCare Sonic Foot Transformation.
This system by Clarisonic isn’t just about getting rid of dry, rough feet for the time being. It’s made to get to the bottom of callused feet to thoroughly transform them into smooth soft feet in just minutes a day.
The PediCare Sonic has 3 speeds, an adjustable time and is safe for use in the shower or the bathtub.
The goal of the PediCare Sonic device is to deeply cleanse feet with its special oscillating head and sonic action using a sonic frequency, as well as oscillating back and forth at a speed greater than 300 movements per second which allows the products to penetrate the skin and work even better than they would on their own. That is why each part of the kit is important. Don’t expect to just use the brush and obtain results the exfoliating scrub, skin-smoothing serum, and super-softening cream are just as important as the tool itself.
- White Pedi Device
- Pedi Smoothing Disc
- Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head
- USB-Enabled Universal Voltage pLink Charger
- Pedi-Buff Sonic Foot Smoothing Treatment (6 oz.) features lactic acid as well alpha hydroxy acids to help slough away dead skin.
- Pedi-Balm Sonic Foot Softening Treatment (3.5 oz.) hydrates tired feet with shea butter, apricot oil and honey
- Pedi-Boost Sonic Foot Renewal Treatment (1 oz.) gets rid of dead skin cells with a lactic and glycolic acid combo.
This beauty will come in super handy for sandal season and maintaining feet between salon visits!
Do you Sonic?