October is finally here! Cool crisp air, leafs turning golden colors, horror movies, fresh baked nom noms and my favorite thing Pumpkin!
I don’t know about the rest of you but for me, 2012 can suck it. I am happy the holiday season is upon us so we can spend time with our families and friends, bake up some goodies, look forward with hope and usher this crap-bag of a year out the door!
Let’s kick off the much anticipated holiday season with my annual ALL THINGS PUMPKIN POST!
I love pumpkin. Pumpkin Lattes, Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Pancakes, Pumpkin Soup, Pumpkin Butter, Pumpkin Ravioli, Pumpkin Facials….I could go on forever! Pumpkin. Pumpkin. Pumpkin!
As I always say, If the Pumpkin Fits…Wear it…or Eat It-which ever applies lol.
- #1 On my list is from my favorite “Make Your Mouth Water” beauty brand: Philosophy Homemade Pumpkin Pie Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath! This yummy 3 in 1 formula bathes you in the warm cozy comforting scent of fresh baked pumpkin pie!
- #2 MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder blush in Pumpkin. Gives you the PERFECT Fall cheek as if you just came in from the pumpkin patch!
- #3 Party with Pumpkin. No tricks, only treats here. I love this sleek shift dress from French Connection. Like a Pumpkin Cupcake with black shiny sprinkles on top! French Connection Embellished Shift Dress.
- #4 Scotch R’Belle Polka Dot sweater. This jumper has it all! A cozy knit with pumpkin polka dots PLUS one of this season’s hottest trends: a contrast collar!
- #5 Pumpkin Pale Ale Coat. Drink your pumpkin spice latte in style while wearing this pumpkin and forest green plaid coat you’ll leave the Starbucks crowd green (or pumpkin) with envy!
This week 1 lucky winner will receive some Home Baked Goodness- minus the calories- from Philosophy! A Bottle of their Homemade Pumpkin Pie Shampoo, Shower Gel and Body Wash.
First, if you haven’t already either LIKE us on Facebook or subscribe via email (links to both are in the upper right of side bar).
Next, leave a comment on this post between Sept. 31 and Oct. 6th telling me what pumpkin flavored goodness you are looking forward to this Fall.
Good Luck and thanks For Reading! Please leave comments I appreciate each and every one!
Last weeks lucky winners are: Brandie and Brenda M. Congrats!
¿Que te pasa, calabaza?
Who knew there was so much pumpkin goodness put there???
This is my favorite time of year. Pumpkin everything! I just bought a pumpkin at the store yesterday and I also wore orange shorts. LOL! I’m definitely ready for the fall/winter season and I couldn’t think of a better way to kick it off ….Philosophy Homemade Pumpkin Pie Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath! I just ran out of the Philosophy Coconut Frosting Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath too. Perfect timing!
I can’t wait to bust out my pumpkin candles! I am with you….I can’t wait to say goodbye to 2012!
I love, looove the Pumpkin Ale coat…Not only because it’s one of my fav beers, but plaid is my fav print for the season!! Where can I get it??
Just click on the image and it will take you to the website to buy 😉
It’s safe to say there are pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting in my future…!
My pumpkin flavored greatness is “Its The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown” Orange Hot Chocolate from the “Good Grief Cafe” !!! Love this stuff.. Great for the Holiday!! Don’t forget your WHIPED CREAM!! Delicious!!!
I’m looking forward to pumpkin bread! 🙂
hands down pumpkin spice flavoring at Starbucks
Love your site! It’s definitely a staple for me now that I live in LV.