Starting the New Year off with a Bang! My post Suit Button Rules: Sometimes, Always, Never was honored in this week’s Links a la Mode from Independent Fashion Bloggers.
Check out some of the other great posts on How To’s and What To’s that were honored along with me!
What do you do when your eyeshadow breaks? How do you NOT take an outfit photo? How do you take care of your nails? How to you add a little edge to your style? The serious questions when it comes to fashion. Well, ok, still very IMPORTANT. This week we have a great roundup of interesting links informing us all those little things you didn’t even know you really needed to know.
Links à la Mode: January 22nd
- Adorned in Armor: Blogging Makes Me Feel Like Crap
- Attire Club: 3 Ways Men Can Wear a Strong Color
- Burgundy Whispers: Metropolitan City Winter
- Femme Violet: How to Add Edge to Your Style
- Ginger Side of Life: Why I Wear Vintage
- I Can Style U: Suit Buttons: Always, Sometimes Never
- KP Fusion: The Strategy to Grow Your Blog [Free Download]
- Les Assorties: The Story of Tallis
- Petite Fille Modele: Does Forever21’s Love&Beauty Work?
- Pumps & Studz: What I Learned in My First Year Blogging
- Purushu Aerie: The Significance of Celine’s Joan Didion Campaign
- Storybook Apothecary: Olivine Love + Salt Spray Review
- Style Bizarre: Vegan Fashion: How to Read Clothing Labels
- Style & Framed: Gucci Mens Fall 2015: A New Future
- The Outfit Repeater: Do’s and Don’ts of Outfit Photos
- The Rivaux: Depotting Eyeshadow Palettes
- TLV Birdie: Healthy Nail Care
- Wear In LA: How to Pack Versatile Outfits
- Wild Beauty World: What the Ancient Romans Looked Like With Makeup
- Wings for Liberty: Is It Time for Photoshop to Call It A Day?