I am pumped!
My blog post “How to Keep White Sneakers Pristine” was featured on Independent Fashion Blogger’s Links a la Mode this Week! This is my second week in a row and 14th time being featured. It is so exciting to be recognized by my blogging peers! Click below to check out some other fantastic blogs with some super boss posts that were featured along side me this week!
Lists à la Mode
This week, IFB members made a lot of lists. It’s not that surprising—bloggers are known for making lists. But among this week’s submissions, I was impressed by the spectrum of topics featured, from 3 ways to wear a white shirt, to 4 Kentucky Derby looks to 20 ways to wear short hair (with a video!). The originality of IFB is always impressive.
And as you know, we don’t usually choose outfit posts for LALM, unless they have an exceptionally compelling angle. This week, we went for it because anyone who braves a swarm of bees for an #OOTD photo deserves a shout out. On to the links!
Links à la Mode: April 23
- Anami Blog: How to Do Natural Makeup
- Christie Moeller: How to Keep White Shoes Pristine
- Curvy Elle: 6 Tips for Buying Vintage Clothing
- Keily’s Fashion Picks: The AirBnB of Dresses: StyleLend
- Les Assorties’: Paris Je T’aime: Shagreen et Tortoise
- Invictus: Swarm of Bees
- Fashionopolis: Liva: The New Age Fluid Fabric
- Funky Jungle: 5 Reasons for Shopping in a Brick and Mortar Store
- Modavracha’s Spot: How to Wear the Fringe Trend
- My Bougeotte: 5 Clothing Lines for the Wanderluster
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: The Color Rioters
- Omnia Vitae: Three Ways to Style a White Shirt
- Purushu: 6 Years of Blogging and Beyond
- Riva La Diva: DIY M Missoni Fruity Earrings
- Save, Spend, Splurge: 10 Uncommon Closet Essentials
- Style Bizarre: Your Cruelty-Free Wardrobe Book
- Suzanne Carillo: Easy Floral DIY Painted Shoes
- The Outfit Repeater: 20 Ways to Style Short Hair
- TLV Birdie: It’s All About Makeup—Green Beauty Bloggers Community
- Try It on Me: Kentucky Derby Style, Four Ways
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.