I am finishing the year off with a BANG!
My Post “Meet the Men Behind Our Cameras” was featured in this week’s Independent Fashion Bloggers Links a la Mode.
For those of you who aren’t familiar, the list features the best articles on fashion and beauty chosen from articles submitted by IFB members. I am super honored to be on their list again!
IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) cultivates a community for fashion bloggers to share their experiences and create a resource so everyone can build a better blog. They post helpful articles, host meetups, and creating opportunities for members to participate in branded promotions when available.
I am thrilled to end my year with this honor. Make sure to check out some of the other blog that were featured along side mine in this week’s roundup!
As we close out 2016, these bloggers are making it their mission to provide major holiday inspiration! From maternity wear down to the specifics of which sparkly nail polish you should choose, there’s something here for you. Grab a cup of hot cocoa to enjoy these great finds. Oh, and Happy New Year!
Links à la Mode, Dec 29th
- A Broad Outlook: The Maternity Holiday Party Style Guide
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Glitter & Glitz Mini Set Swatches
- Life in the Fash Lane: Blogger Boss: 2017 Must-Haves
- I Can Style U: Meet the Men Behind Our Cameras
- Sashay Down: An All Black Outfit for the Cold Winter Days
- Tales of Two: Having Fun with Work Wear
- The Curious Portafoglio: Making It Work in London
- The Sconnie Sling: How to Keep Colored Hair Healthy & Bright
- SPONSOR: Amazon’s Shopbop What Goes Around Comes Around, Eugenia Kim Hats, cupcakes and cashmere Jackets, Unfortunate Portrait, Rubin Singer, Robert Clergerie, Activewear, Flat Boots, Luggage, Men’s Baracuta