I am super excited that my Spring denim obsession has caught the eyes of the gals at Independent Fashion Bloggers.
They honored my “Denim you Chambray” post in their Weekly Links a la Mode!
Check it out below PLUS see the ways other fashion bloggers have become just as obsessed with denim this season as me!
IFB bloggers are ready for spring, that much is clear. Unfortunately, the weather is not acting very spring-like in many of the locales where our bloggers reside. But we have some tricks up our sleeves. Spring makeup works even if it’s only 49 degrees outside, and light coloreddenim (a very popular topic this week!) will keep you just about as warm as darker hues. Chambray is also a good choice—and by the way, have you ever wondered how that denim-like fabric is different from actual denim? I know I did, so thank you, Christie of I Can Style u.
Links à la Mode: April 9
- A Glamorous Revelation: Popular: The “Anti-Social Network” Magazine
- Attire Club: The Best 7 Looks From Men’s Resort 2015
- Everyday Starlett: Spring Beauty and Fashion Essentials
- Fashion Moriarty: Dressing for Spring When It Feels Like Winter
- Flash 365: How to Choose Shoes for Summer Events
- Foxie Oxie: Four Secrets of Successful Freelancing
- I Can Style U: What’s the Difference Between Denim and Chambray?
- Kindly Sheree: Face Oil Is Good for Oily Faces
- Les Assorties’: Paris Je T’aime: Quinoa Paris
- Mama Fashion Files: Closet Staple Series: Chambray Shirt
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Organic Shapes at Jabong Fashion Week
- Pumps and Studz: The Burberry Trench vs. My Dupe
- Riva La Diva: DIY Lanvin-Inspired Shift Dress Tutorial
- Style Bizarre: The Best Summer Vegetarian Shoes
- Sheela Writes: How I Healed My Face Post-Angioedema
- Style Diary by Osy: The Wedding Guest: African Fashion
- Style Standpoint: What I’ve Learned From Selling My Old Clothes
- The Dragonfruit Diaries: Discover: My 5 Favorite Apps
- We Are Readymade: Aggressively Wearable
- Wishing for Chanel: Four Ways to Wear Floral
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.