One of fashion’s hottest trends this season has me TOTALLY obsessed: Logo Shirts.
Designers seem to have ALOT on their minds and they are putting it all out there on their tees.
These aren’t the sloppy no shape t-shirts you wore in high school.
These tees have an updated fit ranging from relaxed and drapey with dropped arm holes to fabulously fitted, muscle tees, halter styles and A-line cuts in fashion forward fabrics such as jersey cotton, super soft tri-blends and organic cotton.
A perfect mix of summer ease combined with just enough cheeky humor to make them super chic, logo tees are hotter than Las Vegas in June- and that’s REALLY hot!
Perfect for day with relaxed boyfriend jeans or shorts and dress them up with ease for evening by pairing with a embellished blazer, cigarette pants or metallic skirt, heels and of course some jewels.
From sarcastic to playful, quirky to couture and ultra-glam make sure to broadcast your message this summer!
Here are a few of my favorites:
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim I Love Nueva York cotton jersey sleeveless tee $115 available at saksfifthavenue.com
2. A Question of Kiss the Boys T-shirt. 100% pure organic cotton with drop shoulder seams and cropped cut. $67.88 available at asos.com
3. A Question of You Got More Issues Than Vogue 100% pure organic cotton with scooped neckline , short length sleeves and cropped cut. $67.88 available at asos.com
4. Wildfox Couture Shopping is My Cardio Cobain Tee. From the “Clueless” Collection inspired from the 90s teen film- constructed from tissue jersey so it’s soft, light, and hangs off the body perfectly with a relaxed scoop neck, short sleeves, and an uneven hem. $89.00 availabe at thetrendboutique.com
5. Les Prairies De Paris World Peace Tee. Breathable Cotton Jersey with dropped armhole cut. $115 available at asos.com
6. Skip N’ Whistle Don’t Make Me Get My Flying Monkys Tee. Soft Vintage fit and feel printed with eco firendly ink on tri blend fabric. $22.50 available at skipnwhistle.com
Which logo tee do you have your eye on?