It’s time to pack away those heavy foundations and lighten up with tinted moisturizers and sunscreens!
This season my favorite Phyto-Cosmological brand Sisley Paris introduces Super Soin Solaire Teinte (Tinted Sunscreen Cream).
Available in two shades: #1 Natural and #2 Golden this must-have protection/perfection hybrid helps deliver a flawless complexion at the beach, pool or anytime when your face is exposed to sun.
Two mineral solar filters guarantee maximum sun protection against sunburn and photo-aging caused by free radicals.
As we have come to expect from Sisley the Tinted Sunscreen is packed full of organic active skincare ingredients:
- Micronized zinc oxide for UVA protection
- Ultra-fine titanium dioxide for UVB protection
- Vitamin E acetate and Edelweiss extract help the skin protect itself from free radicals and help fight oxidative stress, the principle cause of skin photo-aging.
- Edelweiss Extract helps preserve the integrity of cellular DNA which is essential for renewal.
- Camellia Oil and Edelweiss extract help strengthen the skin’s barrier function, maintain an optimal level of moisture and help prevent environmental damage.
- To compensate for the skin’s dryness and dehydration cause by the sun’s rays, the formula is enriched with Shea butter, Camellia Oil, Mango Extract abd Plant Glycerin.
It glides on like a dream and applies pretty much like foundation. It has none of that chunkiness you normally get from tinted sunscreens plus no funky sunscreen smell, just that signature relaxing Sisely spa-like fragrance.
It also has great staying power- even when things get hot. I wore it all day when shooting at an indoor pool which also had a window roof- so it was hot and humid- yet the Sisely Tinted Sunscreen performed like a boss!
Sisley Tinted Sunscreen Cream SPF30 is available beginning in April at NeimanMarcus and Sisely Boutiques.