Aye Aye Aye! There is nothing like a fresh cold margarita on a hot summer day (or night)..but too many can cause you to bloat up like a Pinata! The average margarita runs between 500-800 calories! EEEK! No Bueno!
My sister invented this super yummy lo-calorie Margarita (no this isn’t the same one from “Real Housewives of New York..its better!). in the spirt of Memorial day and summer BBQ’s I wanted to post it so all you calorie counters can have your Margaritas and Drink them too!
- Add 1 shot of White Tequila (100 calories)
- To 6 ounces of Lemon lime sparkling water (0 calories)
- Then squeeze in juice from 1 lime (add to taste)
- And add 1 shot of Maragita mix (around 37 calories)
- Shake in a cocktail shaker with ice and serve