Hey Metal lovers, get ready to sport some serious lip hardware this season. On March 30th MAC cosmetics will launch their brand new line of marvelously metallic lip colors, MAC Metallic Lips.
MAC Metal Lips is one part metal, one part glitter all parts awesome. Beauty lovers have been counting the days until this launch ever since MAC gave us a sneak peek of it back in February on the runways at Fashion Week where gilded lips were all the rage.
“We’re having a molten moment! Cast your lips in new M∙A∙C Metallic Lips, lipstick for a trailblazing matte, metal-plated look. Rich colour melds with smooth pearlized chrome, and is available in a luxurious formula in a full spectrum of copper, bronze and titanium colour-infused shades. Vibrant, intense, explosive: A little alchemy goes a long way.”
The metallic lipstick collection features 18 different shiny shades, everything from neutrals to statement making vibrant colors including emerald green, shocking mauve, smoky gray, periwinkle, blue pearl, white frost, silver and gold metal.
Metallic Lips contains multi colored fine sparkles paired with fantastic pigments to create a fun, flirty, foil like finish that takes statement lips to a whole new level!
- In Lust- a light warm neutral
- Modern Midas- a muted gold with pink and green duo pearl
- Digging for Gold- a light brown with gold glitter
- Jupiter-a bronzed neutral
- Pale Rose- a cool muted neutral pink
- Devotional– a metallic purplish brown
- Act So Cool – a deepened brown with gold metal pearl
- Metal Head- a blackened purple with multi-colored pearl
- Disobedient- a deep burgundy red wine
- Hades Fire- a cool red burgundy
- Foiled Rose- a brightened blue pink
- Pearly One- a confetti’ed white frost
- Silver Spoon- a multidimensional silver
- Cold Front- a frosted periwinkle blue
- Royal Hour- a deep royal purple with blue pearl
- Anything Once- a blackened blue with multi-coloured pearl
- Nightly Ritual- a blackened navy
- Zerocool- a metalized emerald green
Protip: The lighter shades can also double as a Highligher to create a gorgeous metallic glow. Blend atop cheekbones with a fan brush for radiant yet dewy effect.
MAC Metallic Lips is Available March 30th at MAC retail locations and MACcosmetics.com