We spend ALOT of time on our smart phones and tablets.
Just look around you. If you are in public right now I guarantee at least 75% of the people in your vicinity are looking down at their phones this very second and you are one of them.
According to experts, the average person spends over 3 hours a day looking at their smart phone. It’s estimated we look down to read messages, send texts or emails up to 150 times a day.
All of this tech invested time has resulted in a relatively new skincare phenomenon dubbed Tech Neck which is the appearance of unflattering wrinkles underneath the chin that are caused by constantly looking down at your device. Seriously…it’s real. I’ve seen it on myself!
When your head is tilted downward at an angle while typing, texting, posting or scrolling you’re squishing the skin into folds and since neck skin is some of the body’s most thin and delicate tissue the repetitive squishing makes your neck uniquely more prone to showing signs of aging including sagging, fine lines and wrinkles. Viola, Tech Neck.
One of my favorite skincare experts KAPLAN MD has rushed to the rescue with a smart new non-invasive solution for Tech Neck, KAPLAN MD Neck Sculpting Serum.
A powerful anti-aging treatment for the neck, the Neck Sculpting Serum combines state-of-the-art medical technology with soothing natural ingredients to visibly contour, firm and fill lines around the neck and decollete.
What’s in it:
- Linefill– patented ingredient composed of Sesame Seed Extract that visibly re-volumizes lines and wrinkles (increases the accumulation of lipids in the adipose tissue)
- Xerophyte Sage– patented extract harvested from the Clay Sage Plant that works to firm the skin’s cellular structure and retain moisture. (Xerophytes is a classification of plants native to extremely dry weather conditions and have developed unique abilities to sustain survival).
- High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid– forms a thin, invisible film on the skin’s surface to visibly lift and smooth the skin
- Gluten, Sulfate, Paraben and Petrolatum Free
- Made in Los Angeles, California
The Neck Sculpting Serum features an exclusive metal roller to help aid in lypmphatic drainage and stimulate circulation as the serum is being applied.
Easy to use, just push the button at the base of the pen to dispense a dose of serum, and then glide the roller over neck and jowls to visibly contour and fill lines.