Halloween is gone, the decorations packed up, left over candy has been taken to the office to eliminate the late night gorge temptation.
and so it begins…..tick tock tick tock..
The countdown to the holidays!
They are coming fast! Really fast!
It’s only 5 weeks until Hanukkah -December 8
8 weeks until Christmas- December 25
8 weeks until Festivus (for the rest of us)- December 23
So let the gift giving ideas begin!
One of my favorite luxury skin and body companies Fresh delivers the seasons best in pampering limited edition gift sets for the holidays. Each set is packed in a stunning box and includes their most popular product paired up in perfect combinations at pocket friendly price points-making choosing a gift super easy!
Sugar Passion Princess Gift Set $28 includes:
- Sugar Passion Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 nourishes, smoothes, and protects the lips with a vibrant rouge tint that allows for buildable coverage for a sheer or rich hue.
- Soy Face Cleanser is a gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that removes impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping away essential moisture.
- Mini Sugar Lip Polish is a gentle exfoliant that polishes and conditions the lips with real brown sugar crystals, leaving them incredibly soft and smooth.
Sugar Soiree Set $65 includes:
- Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy: Corrects, repairs, and nourishes
- Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: Protects, smoothes, and nourishes
- Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: The look of a just-bitten pout
- Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: A sensual plum
- Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: A warm nude
- Sugar Passion Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: A vibrant yet sheer rouge
- Sugar Coral Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: A juicy coral
- NEW Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: A flirty berry
Spa escape Set $50.00 includes:
- Brown Sugar Body Polish combines real brown sugar crystals with nourishing, precious oils for soft, radiant skin.
- Seaberry Restorative Body Cream is an omega-rich hydrating and nourishing treatment designed for extra dry skin to calm and relieve irritation.
- NEW Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 nourishes, smoothes, and protects the pout with a flirty berry tint.
Hesperides Jubilee Set $42.00 includes:
- Hesperides Grapefruit Eau de Parfum sparkles with notes of mandarin, Italian lemon, and bergamot that dance around a crisp grapefruit accord.
- Hesperides Grapefruit Body Lotion moisturizes the skin with nourishing shea butter and protective vitamins C and E.
- Mini Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 nourishes, smoothes, and protects the lips.
Fragrance Essentials Rollerball Trio $36.00 Wear these iconic Fresh scents alone or explore with fragrance layering to create your own unique scent. The rollerball applicators make them perfect for travel and mid-day pick-me-ups. Includes:
- Brown Sugar Eau de Parfum Rollerball: An effervescent citrus sprinkled with sheer caramels
- Sugar Lemon Eau de Parfum Rolleball: A bright bouquet of crisp citrus notes and fruity florals
- Hesperides Grapefruit Eau de Parfum Rollerball: A medley of intoxicating citruses
You can fill your Santa bag with Fresh Gift Sets at Neiman Marcus!
This week 1 lucky winner will receive a Hesperides Jubilee Set from Fresh courtesy of Neiman Marcus!
First if you haven’t already either “LIKE” us on Facebook or Subscribe VIA EMAIL. Links to both are in the upper right of sidebar.
Next, leave a comment on this post between Nov. 6 and Nov. 11 telling me how/when you plan to start your holiday shopping. what is your plan to tackle the holidays?
Good Luck and Thanks for Reading!
Last weeks lucky winner is: Wig! Congrats!
I have already enacted my plan. I have asked all those whom I am buying a present for what they want. I will be purchasing all online if possible. I want this done as early as possible to make sure I get everything I need to get.
I subscribe by email & I don’t plan on doing any holiday shopping. We don’t really celebrate anything.
I’m big on sending holiday cards to friends and relatives near and far (though we don’t really celebrate ourselves) — so I started last year & bought about 90 cards. Finished the shopping part last week when I bought stamps — yay, me! (Next step: addressing and writing all of ’em — #callmecrazy!)
Great ideas! It reminds me that I better get ordering and shipping.
It’s hard to believe we’re counting down to the holidays already! I’m so excited that I’m trying to restrain myself from putting up the Christmas tree already!
I’ve already started my holiday shopping…I’ve been picking up stuff here and there for a while now. This is my first time learning about Fresh products. My lips have been horrible this week, so those tinted lip treatments caught my eye!
I love everything about the whole Fresh line. I buy the little tube of lip gloss for my peanut.
It’s tradition that I buy all year long and wherever we live have a gift closet (only known to the adults) and have a wrapping party with all the girls in the family. We bake, drink, cook, drink some more and then eventually wrap…it’s just a good time before Christmas Day.
I love Fresh. 🙂 But I strongly dislike shopping — for myself or others! Too bad there are a lot of boys in my family I have to pick up the slack for!
LOVE Fresh! Um, I’m kind of a last minute shopper, but I prefer to shop on-line and not in stores. With 4 kiddos, it makes my life SO much easier.
Does being Scrooge and having no shopping plan count? I think I’m going to bake some Oreo brownies and call them coal and Tgats what people are getting!!! So I guess my shopping will be at the grocery store. But I wouldn’t mind pampering myself with a gift from fresh, my favorite skin care store! Addicted to the fresh ancienne eye cream!
I plan to make a list of neat little hole-in-the-wall stores in my area… and take two days to thoughtfully shop. I often find that I’m so busy looking for something to fit what I think the perfect gift should be… when something much more meaningful might be right in front of my eyes. So this year I want to find gifts that matter–and gifts that don’t need to be the “star gift”.