I have something FRESH for my readers this week .
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and what could be more important to your love life than fresh breath?
Did you know that Americans cite bad breath as the least attractive trait a co-worker can have? Studies have shown that 35% of Americans suffer from bad breath. Brushing your teeth isn’t enough to cure bad breath. Check out these unique cures, from Founder & CEO of Arch Dental, Dr. Pankaj Singh, that will leave you feeling better inside and out!
- Practice good oral hygiene.
- · Brush your teeth AND tongue after you eat (keep a toothbrush/wisp at work or school to brush after lunch)
- · Replace your toothbrush every 2 to 3 months.
- · See your dentist twice a year
- Chew on mint leaves or parsley
- Eating an orange is a good way to eliminate bad breath instantly. The citric acid present in oranges will help in stimulating the salivary glands and encourage the flow of breath-freshening saliva.
- Eat Yogurt – Studies have shown that the active bacteria in yogurt, specifically Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus, may have a beneficial effect on odor-causing bacteria in the mouth.
- Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist.
- Chewing gum (preferably sugarless) or sucking on candy (preferably sugarless) also stimulates the production of saliva, which helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
This week Bath & Body Works wants to help you FRESHEN UP with multi-tasking lip gloss that is a step above the rest.
Since it first debuted in 2005, Mentha Lip Shine has become a beauty phenomenon. Its remarkable triple benefit formula not only imparts shine and adds moisture but freshens breath with a potent dose of 2% real peppermint oil. No wonder Hollywood stars like Sarah Jessica Parker and Lindsay Lohan have fallen in love with it.
1 Lucky Winner will receive a Mentha Lip Shine Assortment!
First, if you haven’t already subscribe to this blog VIA Email at the top right of sidebar or “Like” it on Facebook!
Then leave a comment on this post between Feb. 5th and Feb 11th telling me how you are gonna keep it fresh for Valentines Day this year!
Good Luck and Thanks for reading!
For additional entries use the buttons below to “Share” on Facebook and Twitter.
Last week’s lucky winner is Mary! Congrats!