So excited to announce I was featured on this week’s Links a la Mode: The Independent Fashion Bloggers Weekly Roundup
Check out some of the other great blogs featured by clicking below!
Gift of Glamour
With all the dazzle of this week’s Met Gala and the upcoming excitement of the Great Gatsby, this summer is going to be all about glam. Between dressing up, dazzling flapper beading, maxi dresses, it’s a sure hit to doll it up during the most casual of months. This week’s roundup has just about everything you need to know about looking fabulous, how to find the best deals in most unexpected places and how to shop on the go (without even going into a store.) That’s just what we need to get some more outdoor time.
Links à la Mode: May 9th
- DIY Dyonne: A Primer on Primer: Madge’s Beauty Picks
- Fashion & Beauty INC: Steal Daisy Buchanan’s Glam Great Gatsby Makeup
- Fashstash: Shoes of Prey x Romance Was Born
- Hunting in Heels: Designer Uniforms
- I Can Style U: How to Catch A Geek’s eye
- Inspirations and Celebrations: How To Wear Animal Prints
- Knocked Up Fabulous: 4 Items to Buy for Yourself at the Children’s Department
- La Petite Pear: The Beginner’s Guide to Pattern Mixing
- Lesimplyclassy: The Ultimate Guide: How to make your lipstick last longer
- Lollieshopping: Shopping for Clothes without Trying Them on
- Olive Brown: Unerrated Fashion Icons: Nina Simone
- Rose & Pine: Top Ten Best Dressed Ladies at the Costume Institute Gala!
- Slightly Oddley: How to: Shop online (disappointment free)
- Skint in The City: Six Ways to Make Your Summer Clothes Sing
- Spy Girl: Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf’s: Review
- Storybook Apothocary: Why I Can Never Be Anorexic (Despite Past Attempts)
- Style Curated: Gatsby Glamour
- The Occasional Fashionista: Why should we care about the Met Ball?
- Wilde Hunt: Wilde Hunt Corsetry – Antique Textile Adventure
- We Are Ready Made: Gender Confusion