The weather is finally cooling down. The change in seasons means a wardrobe switch up, a new beauty regime and a new handbag.
This is usually where I tell you about Fall/Winter’s “IT” bag but…..there really isn’t ONE this season.
This year has been a tough one for the handbag market. Major handbag brands have seen a downturn in sales and experts are saying this is a result of the lack of individuality in the market.
The fashion industry is celebrating all things “different” at the moment. It’s all about showing your personality so a sales floor full of handbags that pretty much all look the same is a big turn off.
It isn’t about what label is on your arm- it’s about the quality, wearability and how unique it is.
“Newness” is the buzz word of the season and whether it be luxury or contemporary the word “newness” leaves alot of wiggle room when selecting a handbag.
My advice is to use Fall’s fashion trends as a guide:
- The 70s are big this season so, 70s inspired bags will keep you on trend.
- Cross Body and Belt Bags. Chic and hands-free they are the ultimate all-day-utility-bag.
- Big Ole Bags. Oversized bags have been popping up on the arms of streetstylers and trend setters everywhere. Choose one that celebrates your unique personal style.
- Metallics are another big push for the season and make a great statement accessory.
- Fur Details. Whether it be faux or real, fur detailing was seen all across the Fall runways from wild shearling to long furry fluffs and smooth textured bags.
Click Below to SHOP the Post: