I am over the moon excited that I was featured again in the Independent Fashion Blogger’s Links a La Mode weekly roundup with my Post “What are Men Really Wearing this Summer”.
This weeks roundup is all about having the freedom to be YOU! Check out some of the other great blogs that were featured with me!
Free To Be Me
Today is a national holiday here, Independence Day. Common themes celebrated, among hot dogs and fireworks are notions of freedom.. but what does that freedom mean if not free to be ones self? This week we have a great array of posts that reflect the freedom to be as you are, whether it be wearing a crop top in your 40’s , dissecting the shoes of women’s right’s hero Wendy Davis, or discussing the oft not discussed issue of the rise in plastic surgery for men. Of course we also have all the goodies you’d expect from a fashion roundup, so relax today and read these links!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- All Things Kate: Fashion Flashback: Christian Dior
- Anything You Can Buy: Store Credit Cards: Savers or Enablers?
- Attire Club: Discussions On Men’s Plastic Surgery
- DIY Doyenne: 12 Simple Ways to Build Engaged Blog Traffic
- DressCode: HighFashion: The 10 Definite Mens Must Haves in Summer 2013
- Fashion is Evolution: DIY Mui Mui-inspired glitter shoe video tutorial
- Fashion Thrill: The Mystery of Chanel No. 5
- Fashstash: Like a Maharajah | Jeetinder Sandhu
- I Can Style U: What Are Men Really Wearing This Summer?
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Best Shorts For Your Body – Summer Style Guide
- Lover of Clothes: The Other Side of Blogging
- Not Dressed as a Lamb: How To Embrace The Crop Top Trend In Your Forties
- Rose & Pine: Summer Skincare Tips & Summer Skin Essentials
- Sobbing on Fifth: The Trend: Match Your Mani to Your Clutch
- Sophisticated Lace: The Shoes of a Female Hero
- Style Bizarre:3 Ways to Accessorize your Swimsuit
- Style Convict: 4TH OF JULY STYLE GUIDE
- The Photogramps: How to Wear Tropical Print
- Un Femme d’un Certian Age: Style Crushes: What They Can Teach Us
- We Are Ready Made: TOO MUCH CONTROL?